Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

BREAKING NEWS

7/recent/ticker-posts

Pak Vs Eng 3rd T20 Pitch Reporter

Pak vs Eng: Pitch intruder attempting to get a selfie with English group mauled by watches




LONDON: A cricket fan who attacked the pitch during Pakistan's second T20 against England at Headingley has whined he was beaten up by the safety officers. 

Addressing Geo News from the mishap and crisis unit of the Oldham Hospital, Muhammad Ayshaam, 25, from Oldham, said he needed to have some good times and get a selfie with the nearest player Adil Rashid while raging the pitch towards the finish of the match. 

Live scenes showed Ayshaam raging the pitch by avoiding something like five safety officers coming, making it directly to Rashid, stopping there for three seconds to endeavor a selfie and afterward running back to the stands, effectively evading the security men pursuing to get hold of him. 

A large number of cricket fans cheered and applauded as Ayshaam flipped his direction back to the group and ran up the stands to liquefy into the group, while the security men proceeded with their pursuit. 

Be that as it may, Ayshaam, who works in a stockroom and was conveying a "free Palestine" banner with him while attacking the pitch, says he was beaten "severely" by the safety officers. As he was running out, an English fan adhered his leg out to drop him and afterward two Pakistani safety officers attempted to get him and Ayshaam avoided them as well. 

Then, at that point four to five safety officers pursued him and one of them handled Ayshaam on the ground. 

He says: "I fell on the substantial with full power. I have profound cuts on [my[ left elbow and on two hands. I was unable to stand when they stumbled and pushed me. They likewise hauled me in any event, when I mentioned to plunk down on [the] floor. My left foot was in such a lot of torment. I was unable to stand and they continued hauling and pushing me." 

He added: "I wasn't fierce nor was I a danger to anyone. I have [a] back issue and neck injury and large expanding on my foot. I have been in the clinic for more than 10 hours and got treatment for my profound injuries. I didn't merit this." 

Ayshaam says he has submitted a question to the police against the safety officers for the inordinate utilization of power. 

The English Cricket Board and other wearing administrations have proclaimed that attacking pitches by fans is inadmissible and those associated with against social conduct will be managed the full power of guidelines and laws

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement