Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

BREAKING NEWS

7/recent/ticker-posts

Pakistan Vs England 3rd T20

Pak vs Eng: Pakistan eye to win Against England in Last And Final T20 Today

• Pakistan's Chances for snatching T20 still alive. 

• Pakistan and England will clash for conclusive match in three-match T20I series. 

• The two sides have dominated one game each. 

Pakistan need to retaliate to take the T20I series from England when the two groups meet around evening time at Old Trafford, Manchester to play the third and last match. 

The two groups have dominated one game each – Pakistan by 31 runs in the primary match at Nottingham on Friday and England by 45 runs in the second at Leeds on Sunday. 

Pakistan actually gets an opportunity to win the T20I series and deliver retribution from England subsequent to going through an embarrassing decisive victory in the three-match ODI series. 

Peruse moreover: Pak versus Eng: Babar Azam faults bowlers for misfortune in second T20 
Pakistan have consistently been in front of different nations in this briefest configuration of cricket by playing the most T20Is and winning the most number of matches. They have played 172 T20I coordinates up until this point, while no other nation has played even 150 matches. 

Also, Pakistan is the solitary country on the planet to record at least 100 triumphs as they have dominated 105 matches so far in this arrangement. 
Lamentably, they don't have a noteworthy record against England in T20 International cricket as they have won just six matches out of 12 against England, with one match tied and one with no outcome. 

Peruse moreover: Pak versus Eng: Pakistan eye retribution against England in second T20I today 
Notwithstanding having a batting force to be reckoned with, comprising of youthful and lively players alongside experienced allrounder Mohammad Hafeez, Pakistan rely just upon their captain Babar Azam and Mohammad Rizwan. The two batsmen are showing acceptable structure. 

Pakistan additionally have a battery of quick bowlers Shaheen Shah Afridi, Mohammad Hasnain and Haris Rauf and the administrations of good spinners Shadab Khan and Usman Qadir, yet they have not been fortunate enough to bowl to give a difficult stretch to the rivals. 

Peruse moreover: Imad Wasim becomes eighth Pakistani to arrive at 50 T20I wickets milestone 
Presently, the two groups are confronting each other in their 21st shared Twenty20 International this evening. 

TEAMS: 
PAKISTAN TEAM – Babar Azam (commander), Shadab Khan (bad habit skipper), Mohammad Hafeez, Mohammad Rizwan (wk), Fakhar Zaman, Haris Rauf, Faheem Ashraf, Hasan Ali, Imad Wasim, Sarfaraz Ahmed, Sharjeel Khan, Azam Khan, Arshad Iqbal, Mohammad Hasnain, Mohammad Nawaz, Shaheen Shah Afridi, Usman Qadir, Sohaib Maqsood, Mohammad Wasim. 

ENGLAND TEAM – Eoin Morgan (skipper), Moeen Ali, Jonny Bairstow (wk), David Malan, Lewis Gregory, Jake Ball, Liam Livingstone, Jos Buttler, Tom Banton, Chris Jordan, Saqib Mahmood, Adil Rashid, David Willey, Tom Curran, David Willey, Jason Roy, Matt Parkinson.

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement